Top 8 Node.js SaaS Boilerplates 2023
RocketApp is a SaaS boilerplate built with React.js, designed for entrepreneurs, managing directors, and software developers. It provides a user authentication system, subscription billing, a dashboard for managing users and subscriptions, and APIs for integrating with third-party services.
- Recurring billing
- User management
- $299 Single
- $549 Unlimited
Gravity can help you get your SaaS project to market faster, saving you time and effort on the infrastructure and enabling you to focus on building the unique features of your application. It's built to be scalable, so you can grow your user base without worrying about the underlying infrastructure.
- Subscription payments
- Users and authentication
- Social logins-
- $795 iOS & Android boilerplate
- $895 Web app boilerplate
- $1595 Web & native boilerplate
Volca is a Node.js and React-based SaaS boilerplate that provides a solid foundation for launching your own SaaS product. It includes user authentication, billing, and subscription management, as well as a customizable landing page and analytics dashboard. Get your SaaS product up and running quickly with Volca.
- Per seat billing
- $99 Per Project
Divjoy is a customizable SaaS boilerplate built with React, perfect for developers to quickly launch their projects. It comes with pre-built components, responsive design, and supports popular technologies like React, Node.js, Tailwind CSS. Divjoy also includes SEO optimization, accessibility, and analytics integration features.
- $299 Standard
- $599 Team
Building a new SaaS application from scratch, Nodewood is also designed to be highly customizable, giving you the flexibility to modify and extend the codebase to suit your specific needs. Nodewood is the perfect tool for the job.
- User administration
- Per seat billing
- $295 Single
- $595 Unlimited
Turbojet comes with a set of modular and customizable features that allow you to quickly build and launch your SaaS application. These features include an admin dashboard, a customer-facing portal, a flexible pricing system, and email notifications.
- Basic landing page
- Mobile ready
- $649 Single
- $1298 Unlimited
The SaaS boilerplate Modern Mern built on Node.js is the perfect foundation for software developers looking to launch their SaaS products quickly and easily. With pre-built components and integrations, you can focus on building unique features that set your product apart.
- $699 Single
- $2099 Unlimited
Boostack is a SaaS boilerplate built with Node.js. It provides a robust foundation for entrepreneurs to quickly create their own SaaS applications. With Boostack, you can save time and money by avoiding the tedious work of building a SaaS application from scratch.
- $499 Unlimited
What is a Node.js SaaS Boilerplate?
A Node.js SaaS (Software as a Service) boilerplate is a pre-configured template or starter kit that includes all the necessary files, modules, and functionality required to develop a SaaS application using Node.js. It is essentially a boilerplate code that developers can use as a starting point to build their own SaaS application. A Node.js SaaS boilerplate typically includes a set of pre-built features that are commonly required for building a SaaS application, such as user authentication, authorization, user roles and permissions, database integration, payment gateway integration, email integration, and more.
By using a Node.js SaaS boilerplate, developers can save a lot of time and effort that would otherwise be required to set up the project and build these features from scratch. They can also avoid common mistakes and security vulnerabilities that are associated with building these features on their own.
Here are some of the best Node.js SaaS boilerplates available.
What is Node.js?
Node.js founded by Ryan Dahl in June 2009, has gained immense popularity over the years and currently has 97k stars on GitHub. Node.js has a vibrant developer community, and there are many libraries and frameworks available to make development easier and faster.
Essentially, Node.js is used to build fast, scalable network applications and can handle many concurrent connections with high throughput, which makes it well suited for web applications.
Some of the benefits of Node.js are:
- Single-Threaded but Highly Scalable: Node.js uses a single-threaded model with event looping. This event mechanism helps the server to respond in a non-blocking way and makes the server highly scalable as opposed to traditional servers, which create limited threads to handle requests.
- No Buffering: Node.js applications never buffer any data. These applications simply output the data in chunks.
- Asynchronous and Event Driven: All APIs of Node.js library are asynchronous, meaning a Node.js based server never waits for an API to return data. The server moves to the next API after calling it, and the Node.js events mechanism helps the server get a response from the previous API call.
- Community-friendly: Node.js has an active, vibrant community of developers supporting it, which has led to a vast ecosystem of open-source library which exponentially expand Node.js functionalities.
- Microservices Ready: Node.js, with its ability to process numerous requests with minimal resources, is highly appropriate for microservices, which is an architectural style that structures an application as a collection of small autonomous services.