Top 5 React SaaS Boilerplates 2023
RocketApp is a SaaS boilerplate built with software developers. It provides a user authentication system, subscription billing, a dashboard for managing users and subscriptions, and APIs for integrating with third-party services. RocketApp can help you get your SaaS project to market faster, saving you time and effort on the infrastructure and enabling you to focus on building the unique features of your application. It's built to be scalable, so you can grow your user base without worrying about the underlying infrastructure.
- Recurring billing
- User management
- $299 Single project
- $799 Unlimited projects
Gravity is a React.js based SaaS boilerplate that empowers entrepreneurs and startups to build modern web applications quickly. With built-in authentication, payment processing, and subscription management, Gravity allows developers to focus on building their unique business logic. Its flexible architecture enables easy feature additions and integrations.
- Subscription payments
- User impersonation
- User onboarding-
- $895 Single
Volca is a Node.js and React-based SaaS boilerplate that provides a solid foundation for launching your own SaaS product. It includes user authentication, billing, and subscription management, as well as a customizable landing page and analytics dashboard. Get your SaaS product up and running quickly with Volca.
- Per seat billing
- Multi tenancy
- $99 Single
Divjoy is a customizable SaaS boilerplate built with React, perfect for developers to quickly launch their projects. It comes with pre-built components, responsive design, and supports popular technologies like React, Tailwind CSS. Divjoy also includes SEO optimization, accessibility, and analytics integration features.
- $299 Standard
ReactApp is a SaaS boilerplate built on React.js that enables software developers to quickly launch their web applications. With pre-built components and features, such as authentication, user management, and billing, ReactApp provides a solid foundation for any SaaS application. ReactApp is highly customizable and can be easily adapted to meet your specific needs. Whether you are a seasoned developer or just starting, ReactApp provides a fast and efficient way to launch your SaaS application.
- $19.99 Unlimited number of personal or commercial projects
Indiestack boasts an array of features such as user authentication, managing subscriptions, processing payments, and more to streamline your process. So whether you're beginning a new SaaS application Indiestack is your trusted partner, helping you achieve your goal faster.
- Serverless backend
What is a React SaaS Boilerplate?
A React SaaS Boilerplate is a pre-built starter kit that contains all the necessary tools, components, and features required to build a Software as a Service (SaaS) application with React. It includes a lot of functionalities that cost a lot of time to build out yourself, such as authentication, billing, and forms. Using a React SaaS Boilerplate can help developers save a lot of time and effort during the development process. It allows them to focus on building unique features that make their SaaS application stand out. There are several React SaaS Boilerplates available in the market, and choosing the right one can be a daunting task.
What is React?
React works by creating components, which are pieces of code that control a part of the user interface. These components can be reused, which improves the efficiency of the code and makes it more manageable. React uses a virtual DOM (Document Object Model), which improves the performance of the app. When something changes, like when a user clicks a button or inputs data, React compares the virtual DOM to the actual DOM and only updates the necessary parts.
React also offers several benefits such as:
- Efficient Performance: React uses a virtual DOM which leads to faster and more efficient updates and render to the webpage, improving overall performance.
- Reusable Components: Components can be reused across different parts of the application, allowing for consistency, easier maintenance and codebase management.
- Strong Community Support: React.js is maintained by Facebook and a community of individual developers and companies, thus it has strong community support with plenty of resources for learning and troubleshooting.
- One-Way Data Binding: One-way data binding and Flux controls offer a more stable code which is easier to debug as the data flows throughout the application in a single direction.
- Rich User Interfaces: React allows developers to create high-quality user interfaces through declarative views.
- Integration: React can be integrated into existing projects or used for small features within a project, as well as for developing new applications.
- Developer Tools: React has a set of handy developer tools that help you inspect the virtual DOM
- Future proof: React is continuously updated and maintained by Facebook and the community, ensuring a long-term investment and up-to-date practices and technologies.